Saturday, March 16, 2024

MESSAGE - REUPLOADS

MESSAGE -   REUPLOADS 

Lately I have received a bunch of reupload requests from visitors which is great, and I am happy to reupload anywhere there are dead links.

Unfortunately, in some cases it is a lot of work to reinstate these, and I am finding it a bit of a task at the moment.

Please know that I will continue to reupload these as I can. Some may take longer than usual but I will message when they are reuploaded.

If they don't show up after a few days after your request, they will be collated, and I will repost them on Monday's. 

Please limit your requests knowing that they may take some time to reupload.

Thanks for your patience.


Cheers.

BB

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for offering this

    Cheers
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you BB! I really appreciate what you do. Your the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for going above and beyond - we're all grateful for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? A delay? Why, the nerve! You're not sneaking in some eating and sleeping time, are you? You better get with the program, young man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've caught me out, Spidey.
      What to do now...
      Cheers.

      Delete
  5. Many thanks to all the great work you do to all the great music you are keeping alive. Most appreciative. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barry,
      I am pleased you like what you find here. I appreciate your kind words.
      Cheers.

      Delete