Thursday, October 1, 2026

REUPLOADS # 157

REUPLOADS # 157

NEW LINKS for reuploads can be found here:

Click on the links and it will take you to the requested page.


DOUBLE HEADER - BILL NELSON/BE-BOP DELUXE Be-Bop Deluxe (Deluxe Edition) [1974-1978] + Bill Nelson’s Red Noise - Art-Empire-Industry, The Complete Red Noise [2022] (22 x CDs)

https://butterboycompilations.blogspot.com/2024/10/double-header-bill-nelsonbe-bop-deluxe.html


Don Shirley - A BOX OF... Don Shirly [1956-1972] (14 x CDs)

https://butterboycompilations.blogspot.com/2024/11/don-shirly-box-of-don-shirly-1956-1972.html


VA - Time Life Legends [2003] (8 x CDs)

https://butterboycompilations.blogspot.com/2022/11/va-time-life-legends-2003-8-x-cds.html


VA - Time Life's Gold & Platinum, The Ultimate Rock Collection-1964 1995 [2003] (6 x CDs)

https://butterboycompilations.blogspot.com/2022/09/va-time-lifes-gold-platinum-ultimate.html


===============================================================

===============================================================

Music weaves itself into the fabric of our emotions, dances through the corridors of memory, and whispers to the soul of who we are. Sharing these stories deepens the connection, turning the experience into something timeless and profound.

=============================================================

=============================================================


6 comments:

  1. Thx BB, question: How many boxes of "Time-Music-editions" do you know... I don't know, I want to complete this series, Can you please help us? Thx, Cheers, Christiaan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christiaan,
      The Time‑Music Editions boxes really do sprawl across eras and themes, and the documentation isn’t always tidy, so wanting a complete run makes perfect sense. Everything I’ve posted so far is gathered under this label:
      https://butterboycompilations.blogspot.com/search/label/Time%20Life
      There may be a few more tucked away in my archive, so if you can name the specific set you’re chasing, I’ll check whether it’s one I have.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for relocating the reuploads to better servers. The others done gone cRaZy! Keep up the great work (and amazing amount of time that you devote to this!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rod,
      Thanks for saying that, it’s been a wild ride with hosts lately.
      I really appreciate you recognising the amount of work that goes into keeping all of this running. It’s a lot of hours behind the scenes, but comments like yours make it feel worthwhile.
      Cheers.

      Delete