Monday, October 30, 2023

BB LUCKY DIP SPECIAL HALLOWEEN EDITION

BB LUCKY DIP            SPECIAL HALLOWEEN EDITION

Previously posted October 30, 2021


    PLAY ME IF YOU DARE 🩸🩸🩸


SPECIAL BAG OF HORROR -   From Classical to Punk


Stephens Quote of the day....

"Despite my ghoulish reputation, I really have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk." ..Robert Bloch


🩸🩸🩸All About the History of Halloween, 2nd Edition (2023)🩸🩸🩸  

Pick this up, It's alive.


========================================================================

Pt.1  Pt.2    Pt.3 Pt.4  Pt.5   

========================================================================

7 comments:

  1. Thanks BB - Do you remember Deadly Earnest on TV back in the day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely.
      A few clips around
      Here's one... https://youtu.be/JgWYwAZGmHY
      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Yes - it wasn't until recently that I found out each capital city had it's own version!

      Delete
  2. Thanks BB This will keep me busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun with these ghoulish favorites, lemonflag
      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Have been getting error messages for these for the last couple of days, "server overloaded...please try again later"...whereas other krakenfile dls on this site are working fine, hmm I wonder what's up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AC.
      There have been 666 downloads so far, maybe that the issue...😈
      Sorry I can't explain the reason for this. Sometimes the servers are overloaded on some posts, so I try again later. Or if it still continues, I clean my cache and that helps too.
      Cheers.

      Delete