Thursday, April 18, 2024

BB LUCKY DIP #308

BB LUCKY DIP #308

Lucky Dip's will be a mystery gift to those who choose to pick them up. One gig of fun!

Be quick. No re-uploads.


Today's topic: MIXED BAG


Stephen's Quote of The Day:    "Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise."   ...John Peel



=============================================

ALL 

or

ALL 

=============================================

=============================================


6 comments:

  1. "Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise.
    I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise."
    John Peel

    It's an oldie but goldie......One that we should all know, and who said it!

    Cheers
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephen.
      Oldies but goodies, is no problem with me.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. That so much - I love the surprise element when I open these files. Always thought provoking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, heartsofstone.
      I am happy to hear that these Lucy Dips are worthwhile and enjoyable.
      Cheers.

      Delete