Monday, April 15, 2024

LUCKY DIP #307

LUCKY DIP #307

Lucky Dip's will be a mystery gift to those who choose to pick them up. One gig of fun!

Be quick. No re-uploads.


Today's topic: OVERLOOKED 70's 5


Stephen's Quote of The Day:   

"Recorded music is basically free now. I used to tour to promote a CD, but now I make a CD to promote a tour.”   ...Peter Frampton


===============================================

ALL 

or

ALL 

=============================================

=============================================

7 comments:

  1. “Recorded music is basically free now. I used to tour to promote a CD, but now I make a CD to promote a tour.”
    Peter Frampton

    Cheers
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephen.
      It seems that way at times.
      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. It's certainly changed so much....I remember rushing to my independent Record Store in England to get that newly released single......cost time effort and money!

      Cheers
      Stephen

      Delete
  2. Hi BB... New day! How are things down your way?
    When you're thinking breakfast, I'm thinking dinner.

    This one is actually OVERLOOKED 70's 5
    (Reference Dips #119, #120, #222, #228)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mrRadio.
      Threes ad fives, not a lot in it.
      Thanks.
      I will go finish my breakfast now.
      Good night...
      Cheers

      Delete