Sunday, April 21, 2024

VA - Butterboy's Breezy Compilation (A Butterboy Compilation) [2012]

BREEZY

VA - Butterboy's Breezy Compilation (A Butterboy Compilation) [2012]

Found this one lurking in an old hard drive that I was trying to recover.

Thought it was worth sharing (even though the spelling was incorrect).

A bunch of chill songs.

Cheers

BB

==========================================================

or

===========================================================

Track list.

CD01

01 Heaven & Earth - Feel The Spirit 4:45

02 Blitzen Trapper - Heaven And Earth 3:44

03 Françoise Hardy - Mer 2:07

04 Fairport Convention - Fotheringay 3:07

05 John Cale - Andalucia 3:54

06 Red House Painters - Cruiser 8:39

07 Neil Young - Philadelphia 4:07

08 Candidate - Falling Leaves 2:48

09 Air - Afternoon Sister 2:24

10 Broadcast - What I Saw 1:02

11 Mogwai - Dial Revenge 3:28

12 Doves - Willow's Song (Bury Version) 3:53

13 Wilco - Venus Stopped The Train 4:23

14 Nick Drake - Which Will 2:54

16 Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Time Jesum Transeuntum Et Non Riverentum 6:21

16 David Crosby - Orleans 1:48

17 Neko Case - Magpie To The Morning 2:44

18 Arab Strap - Is Your Love In Vain 5:15

19 Pride - Proud Sorrow 3:14

20 Keren Ann - Song Of Alice 8:50

=============================================================

=============================================================

16 comments:

  1. A pleasant mix - I have not heard some of these pieces for a long time. Eclectic fun. Thank you, Butterboy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi davidmulhouse.
      I hope you enjoy listening to this set.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Your comped re-collections are what I look forward to most.
    And they are always "worthwhile", in some way, to someone.
    I continue to encourage those.. Life should be more Breezey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I very much like the cover art on this one... simple and memorable.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, mrRadio.
      Making a Butterboy Compilation is always fun for me albeit a lot of work. I am glad that many enjoy them.
      The artwork is a painting I did many years ago.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi lemonflag.
      I should call them Butterboy,s "Eclectic" Compilations.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. Hi Frank Dee.
    Every one of the imaginetz links are down at the moment. I don't know why yet.
    Please use the 2nd link.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not just your stuff affected BB so don't worry too much, at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi mrRadio.
    I see that it appears to be everyone. This is a massive outage.
    I hope they recover.
    I will update the first link on a daily basis until it is fixed.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, Herve.
      Appreciated.
      I'm listening to it again, now... to calm me down after the ImagineNetz issue today.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  8. Many thanks Butterboy .....I will give this a listen in the car tomorrow on my journey.....Love & Peace Stu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stu,
      Enjoy you journey tomorrow. Both musically and on the road.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  9. Hello BB... Good News to start you day...
    It appears Imaginetz is back in business.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi mrRadio.
    That IS a nice surprise to start the day.
    I am relieved.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete