Thursday, March 12, 2020

Internet Issues 1




HI EVERYONE,

Having massive issues with my internet connections the last few day.
Hopefully these will be resolved soon.

Apologies to all for my lack of responding to your comments. Each time I have tried I have been disconnected. Additionally, as I have been traveling it has been difficult to get a proper rhythm going. I will be returning home soon and hope to fix these internet issues.

I have persevered with the daily posts (which takes many attempts) so am happy I am still offering the music planned to be posted.

You comments and feedback is valued and appreciated and I will endeavor to respond as soon as I can.

Cheers.

8 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it Butterboy,
    It's all ok
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know. All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really sorry you're experiencing this hassle. May it pass quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Butterboy, take your time. Thanks for your openess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your connection problems. Best of luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Tis the bain of your life, and why we so appreciate you for everything you do to bring us all this music :) Thanks for letting us know you're having these issues and as above, don't worry about replying. As long as we add our thanks and comments etc, we keep in touch. Safe travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope things settle down. You do so much for my music collection and I cant thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi BB, like everyone else, your shares are much appreciated -
    the World is spinning weirdly these days, take care of yourself = Cheers!

    ReplyDelete