Thursday, March 19, 2020

MESSAGE 2



MESSAGE 2

Hooray! My internet connection is now working at a good speed. (for how long, unsure.)

I thank you for all your recent comments and please know that I appreciate your kind words and observations.

I will not be responding to past messages unless they highlight a problem with a link. So please understand that it is purly a time related reason for not responding.

I also have returned home from traveling so I should have more time once I catch up on other life needs.

I look forward to your ongoing comments and I will endevour to keep responding as they arrive.

Cheers.

====================================================================

6 comments:

  1. I don't often comment, but please know that I am here appreciating every effort you take, and keeping it up even while in a struggle. Where I live, Corona battling measures are significant so your work is even more appreciated for giving us 'distraction' as some may call it (but I consider it way more noble than that). So a big thank you! Ronald

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ron.
      I always makes me feel good that what I am doing offers some relief and/or enjoyment to others. Your comment is truly appreciated.

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Yes Thanks Butterboy. Confined at home such as million of people in the world, I Thank You for all music you share and we can listen during this difficult period. Thanks again. Patrick from Paris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi musicyoucan,
      Yes, it is an incredible time around the world at present.
      Glad you enjoy what I am posting.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back, Butter - and Ronald and Patrick put it far, far better than I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aging Child.

      Thank you. Its a crazy time around the world and in Australia it makes your head shake when you hear about or see the way some people are conducting themselves. Greed and self preservation at all costs due to Fear and confusing communication. Like everyone I hope that situation changes for the better sooner than later.

      We always have music to keep us going though the bad times. While many are self Isolating here others are forced to hanker down to protect us all. Music can keep our minds in better spirits.

      Cheers.

      Delete