Monday, August 7, 2023

BB LUCKY DIP #235

BB LUCKY DIP #235

Lucky Dip's will be a mystery gift to those who choose to pick them up. 


Today's links: MIXED BAG


Stephen's Quote of The Day:    "I remember once reading somewhere – I wish I had kept the quote – it was on the internet some years ago – it had a scanned image of an article or a letter written to a guitar magazine which made the point of saying that I was personally responsible for giving Australian guitarists and bad reputation throughout the world. I’d have that up on my wall if I could.”

... Ed Kuepper 

=============================================

Pt.1     Pt.2     Pt.3 

=============================================

=============================================

13 comments:

  1. “I remember once reading somewhere – I wish I had kept the quote – it was on the internet some years ago – it had a scanned image of an article or a letter written to a guitar magazine which made the point of saying that I was personally responsible for giving Australian guitarists and bad reputation throughout the world. I’d have that up on my wall if I could.”
    Ed Kuepper

    Still going and still great

    Cheers
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephen.
      Ed Kueper is one of my favorite Australian artists. I don't think there is an album of his I don't enjoy.
      I should do a special.........
      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Yes, a "Special" on Ed would be great.

      There was a time a while back when nearly every live band/artist I went to see around Brisbane had Ed as the support, often solo.....have seen him and his bands so many times!!

      Cheers
      Stephen

      Delete
    3. Watch out for a future compilation. Drop me a line on what tracks you feel best represent him or you would like to see on the set @ BUTTER2020ap@proton.me
      Cheers.

      Delete
    4. Quite honestly most of Ed's output is worthy (and there is a lot!) From the Saints, Laughing Clowns, Aints, and all his Solo work its quite something.

      Cheers
      Stephen

      Delete
  2. 12 hours to get one krakenfiles is no good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Z.
      I agree.
      There have been over 500 dls to date. So not sure why you are having a problem. Please try again.
      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. I have found "Kraken" to be very good. On the odd occasion it is taking a long time, I find stopping the download and starting again sorts it out.

      Cheers
      Stephen

      Delete
    3. Thanks for that Stephen,
      I hope it helps some who experience difficulties.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much - these are wonderful surprises.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi heartsofstone,
      Glad to hear there are some lucky finds in this lot.
      Cheers.

      Delete