BB LUCKY DIP #544
Lucky Dip's will be a mystery gift to those who choose to pick them up.
Be quick. No re-uploads.
Today's topic: MIXED BAG
=============================================
OR
=============================================================
=============================================================
Music weaves itself into the fabric of our emotions, dances through the corridors of memory, and whispers to the soul of who we are. Sharing these stories deepens the connection, turning the experience into something timeless and profound.
=============================================================
=============================================================


Hello BB, I really miss Pixel-drain! It was so much more convenient for me. e.g. it showed all the albums in the Lucky Dip and I could know if there were any I wanted before taking the whole folder. Than might not sound like much, but to me it is huge.
ReplyDeletePlease consider reinstating PD.
tsi&hrjs
Hi tsi&hrjs,
DeleteI wish I could, but I’m barred from Pixeldrain for the moment after someone complained about a post. I understand the frustration completely. It’s still the best sharing site by far, and the good news is that my access will return in August.
Cheers.