BB LUCKY DIP #546
Lucky Dip's will be a mystery gift to those who choose to pick them up.
Be quick. No re-uploads.
Today's topic: MIXED BAG
=============================================
OR
=============================================================
=============================================================
Music weaves itself into the fabric of our emotions, dances through the corridors of memory, and whispers to the soul of who we are. Sharing these stories deepens the connection, turning the experience into something timeless and profound.
=============================================================
=============================================================


Hi Butterboy,
ReplyDeleteThanks again for the amazing energy you bring as you share music with us every day.
I’ve been looking for two rockabilly/hillbilly collections for a long time now: Amb (And More Bears) and the Collector Records series by Ces Klop from the Netherlands. I really wanted to ask if you have them in your archives.
Best regards, Jim
Hi Jim,
DeleteThanks for the kind words.
Sorry, I don't have the items you are questing at present.
They may pop up in the future and i will ensure you have them.
Cheers.
Lucky Dip#546 looks perfect for end of the week listening. Lots of new stuff to my ears! Thank you most kindly.
ReplyDeleteHi pujwa,
DeleteEnjoy every moment.
Cheers.