Thursday, November 21, 2019

Zombies - Zombies Heaven [1997] (4 x CD's)




ZOMBIES

Zombies - Zombies Heaven [1997] (4 x CD's)


Thorough release covering the band's career, including 41 unissued tracks (outtakes, early demos, home recordings, etc.), a 30 track compilation of live recordings 1964-1971, top quality packaging as a four CD digipak, a 64 page booklet with rare photos and memorabilia and sleeve notes made in cooperation with all band members. A total of 119 digitally remastered tracks, including the timeless hits 'She's Not There', 'Time of the Season' and 'Tell Her No'. 6 x 10in digi-book packaging.

When this 4 CD, 119-song collection appeared, there were those who doubted anyone would want so much music by a group that only had three hits ("She's Not There," "Tell Her No," and "Time of the Season"). Defying the naysayers, Zombie Heaven inspired renewed Zombie mania among pop cognoscenti. With its beautiful cover, fascinating book, and every recording the group ever made, it truly is Zombie heaven. Unlike most artists of their era whose album cuts were far inferior to their singles, Colin Blunstone, Rod Argent, and company had, if anything, too much talent. From the baroque beauty of "Care of Cell 44," to the wistful pop soul of "If It Don't Work Out," and the driving "Indication," this is a treasure for all fans of pure pop (Amazon)


===========================================================

Zombies - Zombies Heaven [1997] CD1+CD2
https://krakenfiles.com/view/93589f72ff/file.html

Zombies - Zombies Heaven [1997] CD3+CD4
https://krakenfiles.com/view/dee5487adb/file.html

or

Zombies - Zombies Heaven [1997] ALL
 https://pixeldrain.com/u/a7KC7eoq

===========================================================

Track lists

CD1        Begin Here & Singles


  01. She's Not There
  02. You Make Me Feel Good
  03. Leave Me Be
  04. Woman
  05. Tell Her No
  06. What More Can I Do
  07. Road Runner
  08. Summertime
  9. I Can't Make Up My Mind
  10. The Way I Feel Inside
  11. Work 'N' Play
  12. You've Really Got A Hold On Me/Bring It On Home To Me
  13. Sticks And Stones
  14. Can't Nobody Love You
  15. I Don't Want To Know
  16. I Remember When I Loved Her
  17. I Got My Mojo Working
  18. She's Coming Home
  19. I Must Move
  20. I Want You Back Again
  21. Whenever You're Ready
  22. I Love You
  23. Is This The Dream
  24. Don't Go Away
  25. Remember You
  26. Just Out Of Reach
  27. Indication
  28. How We Were Before
  29. Gotta Get A Hold Of Myself
  30. Goin' Out Of My Head
  31. She Does Everything For Me

CD2            Odessey & Oracle and The Lost Album

  01. Care Of Cell 44
  02. A Rose For Emily
  03. Maybe After He's Gone
  04. Beechwood Park
  05. Brief Candles
  06. Hung Up On A Dream
  07. Changes
  08. I Want Her She Wants Me
  09. This Will Be Our Year (Mono Mix)
  10. Butcher's Tale (Western Front 1914)
  11. Friends Of Mine
  12. Time Of The Season
  13. I'll Call You Mine (Single Version)
  14. Imagine The Swan
  15. Conversation Off Floral Street
  16. If It Don't Work Out (Overdubbed)
  17. Don't Cry For Me (Overdubbed)
  18. I Know She Will (Overdubbed)
  19. Walking In The Sun (Overdubbed)
  20. I'll Keep Trying (Overdubbed)
  21. I'll Call You Mine (Overdubbed)
  22. Smokey Day
  23. She Loves The Way They Love Her
  24. Girl Help Me
  25. I Could Spend The Day
  26. A Rose For Emily (Alternative Version)
  27. This Will Be Our Year (Stereo Version)
  28. Time Of The Season (U.S. Radio Spot)

CD3          In The Studio

  01. Summertime (Demo)
  02. Woman (Demo)
  03. Kind Of Girl (Demo)
  04. Leave Me Be (Demo)
  05. I'm Going Home (Takes 1 & 2)
  06. I'm Going Home
  07. Sometimes (Intro) (Takes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)
  08. Sometimes
  09. It's Alright With Me
  10. Kind Of Girl
  11. Walking In The Sun (Undubbed)
  12. Studio Chat/The Way I Feel Inside (False Start)
  13. The Way I Feel Inside (Rehearsal)
  14. I Want You Back Again (Alternative Version)
  15. Nothing's Changed (Backing Track)
  16. Nothing's Changed
  17. Remember You (Soundtrack Version)
  18. Come On Time
  19. I'll Keep Trying (Undubbed)
  20. Whenever You're Ready (Demo)
  21. You'll Go From Me Aka Don't Go Away (Demo)
  22. I Know She Will (Undubbed)
  23. Don't Cry For Me (Undubbed)
  24. If It Don't Work Out (Undubbed)
  25. One Day I'll Say Goodbye (Home Demo)
  26. I Don't Want To Worry (Home Demo)
  27. A Love That Never Was (Demo)
  28. Call Of The Night Aka Girl Help Me (Demo)
  29. Out Of The Day (Demo)
  30. This Will Be Our Year (Demo)
  31. Bunny Lake Promo Spot - To Music Of Come On Time

CD4           Live On The BBC

  01. Road Runner
  02. You Make Me Feel Good
  03. Early One Morning
  04. She's Not There
  05. Tell Her No
  06. What More Can I Do
  07. I'm Going Home
  08. For You My Love
  09. Tell Her No (Acoustic Piano Version)
  10. Soulville
  11. Rip It Up
  12. Can't Nobody Love Me
  13. You Must Believe Me
  14. She's Coming Home
  15. I Must Move
  16. Just Out Of Reach
  17. If It Don't Work Out
  18. Whenever You're Ready
  19. It's All Right
  20. Will You Love Me Tomorrow
  21. When The Lovelight Starts Shining Through Her Eyes
  22. Just A Little Bit
  23. Sitting In The Park
  24. Gotta Get A Hold Of Myself
  25. Goin' Out Of My Head
  26. This Old Heart Of Mine
  27. Friends Of Mine
  28. The Look Of Love
  29. Kenny Everett Show Jingle/Medley: Time Of The Season/A Rose For Emily/Jingle/This Will Be Our Year

=============================================================
=============================================================

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Zombies set. Nice collection. Note that CD 4 is short tracks 25-26-27-28-29. I have these at 160 kbps if you want them.
    Cheers,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike,
      Sorry about the late response. I missed your message for some reason.
      Here are the missing links.
      Zombies - Zombies Heaven [1997] CD4 MISSING TRACKS 25-29.zip
      https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/8pfPG7iA/file.html
      The links above have also been re posted with the full set included.

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing, but as Mike said, CD4 is missing tracks 25-29.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paolo,
      I missred the first call out.
      Here are the missing links.
      Zombies - Zombies Heaven [1997] CD4 MISSING TRACKS 25-29.zip
      https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/8pfPG7iA/file.html

      Cheers

      Delete