Thursday, August 20, 2026

REUPLOADS # 151

REUPLOADS # 151

NEW LINKS for reuploads can be found here:

Click on the links and it will take you to the requested page.


VA - Fania Records 1964-1980 (The Original Sound Of Latin New York) [2008] (2 x CDs)

https://butterboycompilations.blogspot.com/2021/02/va-fania-records-1964-1980-original.html


Bob Marley - Songs Of Freedom [1999] (4 x CDs)

https://butterboycompilations.blogspot.com/2023/04/bob-marley-songs-of-freedom-1999-4-x-cds.html


VA - The Bert Berns Story Volume 1 [2008] Twist & Shout 1960-964 + Volume 2 [2008] Mr Success 1964-1967 + Volume 3 Hang on Sloopy [2014] (3 x CDs)

https://butterboycompilations.blogspot.com/2020/06/va-bert-berns-story-volume-1-2008-twist.html


VA - Ears of Stone: 1960's Folk, Country & Pop from Nashville Indies [2010]

https://butterboycompilations.blogspot.com/2021/04/va-ears-of-stone-1960s-folk-country-pop.html


===============================================================

===============================================================

Music weaves itself into the fabric of our emotions, dances through the corridors of memory, and whispers to the soul of who we are. Sharing these stories deepens the connection, turning the experience into something timeless and profound.

=============================================================

=============================================================


9 comments:

  1. Just me? (The text are not links.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Spidey.
      I have activated them to go directly to their home page. Enjoy!
      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Methinks I perchance spoketh too soon. (They worked fine as cut & paste anyway!)

      Delete
    3. Hi Spidey,
      They were not to my standard and you were right to flag it.
      I need to slow down...
      Cheers.

      Delete
    4. Slow down? Slow down? I share a little music myself, and I honestly don't know how you do it all. The compilations are freakin' heroic! TONS of work there - just putting together the covers!. The user compilations? Ditto. K's massive tomes? Just putting those pages up has always got to be a challenge. So I hate to ask: Any progress on the sharing front? I propose simplicity itself. One request per person per day. One request reply link per person per day. Optional: One freestyle link of choice per person per day. No "chatting". You might need "Deputies" to help monitor the Share Zone and delete unwanted entries.

      Delete
    5. Hi Spidey,
      I appreciate the kind words, it’s a lot of work, but it’s good work, and I enjoy keeping the place lively. The covers, the user comps, K’s big volumes… it all adds up, but it’s worth it when people get something out of it.
      As for the sharing front, I like the simplicity of what you’re suggesting. The problem is developing a way to stop those who want to destroy the Sharing Zone. I’m still thinking through how to bring it back without the chaos that crept in.
      Thanks for checking in, and for caring about the space.
      Cheers.

      Delete
    6. Respectfully Submitted: Sharing: One suggestion would be for the requests to be a "Fill in the form" 1. Single or Album 2. Artist 3. Title 4. Year 5. Optional link to additional information. Same for the links: 1. Requestor 2. Artist 3. Title 4. Link - While this still could potentially be misused by the a-hole dude, it would keep his damage to a minimum. True, the "fun factor" would be totally gone, but it would still achieve the goal of getting the hard-to-find stuff to the people who really want it.

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for these uploads, BB.
    You're doing the work of two people, week in and week out.
    We often feel that "thanks BB" doesn't come even close to express our gratitude.
    Cheers
    Giulio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Giulio,
      Your kindness always lands with real warmth. I’m just glad these reuploads help keep the music flowing for everyone who visits. It’s a pleasure to share, and notes like yours make the effort feel worthwhile.
      Cheers.

      Delete