Thursday, August 15, 2019

VA - Butterboy Plays These Tunes Volumes 01 CD1- 42


 

 BUTTERBOY PLAYS THESE TUNES (UPDATE and REPOSTED)

VA - Butterboy Plays These Tunes Volumes 1, CD's 01 - 42

These, as previous, are eclectic but very interesting music. Enjoy!

I have been asked several time to re-post this set of "Butterboy Listens To These Tunes". Originally posted as 400 + tracks on volume 1 of the series. As I was searching for these previously posted tracks I found two more 10 track sets titled CD42+CD42.

So here are all the CDs that made up Volume 1?

If you missed these the first time around here is a another chance to call all volumes.

=======================================================
Parts

01     02      03      04      05     06  

07     08       09      10     11      12  

=======================================================

13 comments:

  1. Many thanks for posting Butterboy Plays These Tunes compilations
    Pity that the links of Butterboy Plays These Tunes CD35 & 36 gives an error (502 Bad Gateway).

    Cheers,

    Mukse

    ReplyDelete
  2. VA - Butterboy Plays These Tunes CD4+5+6.zip
    https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/tSo2wFxd/file.html

    also a dud, but much appreciated. Salubrious stuff.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right Butterboy, the links are still working!!!!!

    Cheers,

    Mukse

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an unbelievable act of generosity! I really appreciate your efforts and I love the compilations. I like to learn new music, and you have a really finely tuned sense of what's good! Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi irish66nd,
      I really appreciate your kind words.
      Finding new music is always exciting for me. Even music that is by familiar bands/artist but not often seen/heard is sometimes thrilling as well.
      Enjoy the finds on these compilations.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Stephen,
      Thanks for asking.
      Maybe in 2022. Just of to Christmas eve celebrations with family.
      Its going to be 42 degrees Celsius tomorrow where I am so it may slow us down a bit.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. A Polite Reminder!

      Cheers
      Stephen

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the reminder Stephen.
      No time at the moment but will get to it in the future.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  6. Please...................

    Cheers
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephen
      Thanks for prompting me on this one.
      I haven't found the time to rejuvenate these as yet. I still can't find my previous files for this set.
      I haven't ignored it and will re-post when I have time to do so.

      Cheers

      Cheers.

      Delete