Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Request - Beatles - The Lost Album (Extended Edition Remastered), 320 kbps, Fully tagged, Bootleg (Boxset 6 CDs)




 I have just been informed that there are several files missing. Here is a link for those missing files. . Apologies for any inconvenience caused to those who have already uploaded these links :(

Beatles - The Lost Album - Missing Tracks

https://www84.zippyshare.com/v/VkWwNWA4/file.html

Request - LOST BEATLES (6 CDs)

This one was originally given to me by a friend. It is truley great to listen too. Amazing rare and ultra rare unreleased Beatles songs. The album had a great production and sounds like a George Martin/Jeff Lynne's production (as in the sensitivity to choose tracklist order, fix tracks, clean up, tracks transitions, cover art, etc.). The collection is incredibly complete of unreleased Beatles tracks (only few songs were left out: some covers/blues/jam with low quality-performance production). In short: unlike most bootlegs that are just a put together rarities, this album is very well-architected in its concept and you feel the pleasure of listening to a "lost classic Beatles album". Highly recommended. The quality of these recordings are outstanding.

There are many unreleased tracks - never released in any studio or singles Beatles albums. All tracks are from the Beatles activity period: 1958 to 1969 / plus Anthology sessions: 1994/95  (exception to: 'Now and Then' and 'Every Mother Comes Anytime')

=======================================================
NEW LINKS

Beatles - The Lost Album (Extended Edition Remastered), 320 kbps, Fully tagged, Bootleg (Boxset 6 CDs)

Beatles - The Lost Album Part 1      CD2+ CD3+CD4

https://www75.zippyshare.com/v/ZR9dVNle/file.html

Beatles - The Lost Album Part 2      CD1+ CD5+CD6

https://www75.zippyshare.com/v/6AWmxnVN/file.html

=======================================================

Tracklist 1

01. Free As A Bird (4:24)
02. Not Guilty (3:32)
03. Real Love (3:53)
04. Come And Get It (2:29)
05. Goodbye (2:24)
06. Christmas Time (Is Here Again) (3:03)
07. Sour Milk Sea (3:54)
08. Step Inside Love (3:30)
    - Los Paranoias
09. Mailman, Bring Me No More Blues (Cover) (1:58)
10. What's The New Mary Jane (7:05)
    - St. Louis Blues (Cover)
11. There You Are, Eddie (4:52)
    - Can You Take Me Back?
12. Shake Rattle And Roll (Cover) (2:00)
13. Three Cool Cats (Cover) (1:49)
14. Jessie's Dream (17:19)
    - I Look Out The Window
    - Suicide
    - Heather
    - Paul's Piano Piece
    - A Case Of The Blues
    - Adagio For Strings (Cover)
    - The Way You Look Tonight
    - Gone Tomorrow Here Today
    - Isn't It A Pity
    - Mama You Been On My Mind (Cover)

Tracklist 2

01. Junk (2:24)
02. All Things Must Pass (Acoustic) (1:58)
03. Child of Nature (2:37)
04. Teddy Boy (3:18)
05. Down In Havana (4:25)
    - Honey Pie
    - We Can Work It Out
    - Dehra Dun
    - Los Paranoias
06. I Lost My Little Girl (3:03)
07. Suzy Parker (2:00)
08. Shirley's Wild Accordion (1:54)
09. 12-Bar Original (2:54)
10. Because I Know You Love Me So (5:18)
    - A Beginning
    - Because I Know You Love Me So
    - Adagio For Strings (Cover)
    - Yellow Submarine in Pepperland
11. Eleanor Rigby (Strings) (2:06)
12. Circles (2:10)
13. The Palace of the King of the Birds (6:37)
    - The Walk (Cover)
    - Blue Suede Shoes (Cover)
14. Apple Jam (2:20)
15. Ain't She Sweet (Cover) (2:08)
16. Across The Universe (Band) (2:44)
17. All Things Must Pass (Band) (2:55)
18. Watching Rainbows (Edit) (4:01)

Tracklist 3

01. He Said, He Said (25:24)
    - On the Bed
    - Love In The Open Air
    - The Back Seat Of My Car
    - Look At Me
    - The Magicians
    - When I Was A Robber
    - Las Vegas Tune
    - Hi Ho Silver (Cover)
    - Chi Chi Cha
    - Song Of Love
    - Gimme Some Truth
    - I Lost My Little Girl
    - How Do You Do
    - In The Middle Of An Island (Cover)
    - Save The Last Dance For Me (Cover)
    - High Heeled Sneakers (Cover)
    - Oh My Love
    - Two Virgins
    - He Said, He Said
    - Everyone Had a Hard Year
02. Dig It (23:32)
    - Maggie Mae (Traditional)
    - Cold Turkey
    - Brazil
    - Give Peace A Chance
    - Dig It
    - Oh Yoko
    - Dig It
    - Theme From The Family Way
    - Woman is the Nigger of the World
    - Hear Me Lord
    - Every Night
    - I'd Have You Anytime
    - Another Day
    - Nowhere To Go
    - Every Night
    - Woman is the Nigger of the World
    - Happy Xmas
    - Give Chance A Peace
    - Dig It
03. River Rhine (13:10)
    - Hello Dolly (Cover)
    - Sure To Fall In Love with You (Cover)
    - Dolly (Cover)
    - I Fancy Me Chances
    - Spiritual Regeneration
    - Kansas City/Lawdy Miss Clawdy (Cover)
    - River Rhine
    - "The Threetles Medley":
      Thinking of Linking
      Baby, What Do You Want Me to Do (Cover)
      Ain't She Sweet (Cover)
04. Blue Moon Of Kentucky (Cover) (5:51)
    - Madman (Edit)
05. Now and Then (Collage) (3:03)
06. Every Mother Comes Anytime (Collage) (0:42)

Tracklist 4  (The Beginning)

01. If You've Got Troubles (2:22)
02. That Means A Lot (2:28)
03. Leave My Kitten Alone (Cover) (2:58)
04. Love Of The Loved (1:49)
05. Bad To Me (2:09)
06. I'll Be On My Way (2:00)
07. One And One Is Two (1:56)
08. Hello Little Girl (1:41)
09. Three Cool Cats (Cover) (2:26)
10. September In The Rain (Cover) (1:57)
11. Ain't She Sweet (Cover) (2:15)
12. Reeperbahn Bop (3:06)
13. Take Good Care Of My Baby (Cover) (2:29)
14. Cry For A Shadow (2:24)
15. Crying, Waiting, Hoping (Cover) (2:04)
16. To Know Her Is To Love Her (Cover) (2:37)
17. Catswalk (1:24)
18. I'm In Love (2:13)
    - It's For You 
    - A World Without Love
19. Johnny B Goode (Cover) (2:51)
20. Memphis, Tennessee (Cover) (2:22)
21. Lucille (Cover) (1:50)
22. Too Much Monkey Business (Cover) (2:04)
23. Like Dreamers Do (2:35)
24. Besame Mucho (Cover) (2:34)
25. You Know What To Do (1:58)
26. Don't Ever Change (Cover) (2:02)
27. Cayenne (2:29)
28. That'll Be The Day (Cover) (12:46)
    - I Will Always Be In Love With You (Cover) (hidden track)
    - Wild Cat (Cover) (hidden track)
    - You Must Write Every Day (hidden track)
    - Somedays (hidden track)
    - Well Darling (hidden track)
29. In Spite Of All The Danger (2:44)
30. You'll Be Mine (1:38)

Tracklist 5 (Bonus Disc).

01. Lend Me Your Comb (Cover) (1:49)
02. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Cover) (2:02)
03. The Honeymoon Song (Cover) (1:39)
04. The Hippy Hippy Shake (Cover) (1:46)
05. Lonesome Tears In My Eyes (Cover) (2:36)
06. Searchin' (Cover) (1:03)
07. The Shiek Of Araby (Cover) (1:02)
08. I Just Don't Understand (Cover) (1:46)
09. That's All Right (Mama) (Cover) (2:32)
10. A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues (Cover) (2:16)
11. I Got A Woman (Cover) (2:33)
12. Sure To Fall (Cover) (2:04)
13. Ooh! My Soul (Cover) (1:37)
14. So How Come (Cover) (1:55)
15. Some Other Guy (Cover) (2:01)
16. Sweet Little Sixteen (Cover) (2:21)
17. I Got To Find My Baby (Cover) (1:57)
18. Glad All Over (Cover) (1:52)
19. Carol (Cover) (2:36)
20. Young Blood (Cover) (1:55)
21. Clarabella (Cover) (2:39)
22. Nothin' Shakin' (Cover) (2:59)
23. Beautiful Dreamer (Cover) (1:46)
24. I'm Talking About You (Cover) (1:52)
25. Dream Baby (Cover) (1:59)
26. I Forgot To Remember To Forget (Cover) (2:06)
27. Keep Your Hands Off My Baby (Cover) (2:31)
28. Soldier Of Love (Cover) (1:59)
29. Shout (Cover) (1:01)
30. Hallelujah I Love Her So (Cover) (2:27)
     - That's When Your Heartaches Begin (Cover) (hidden track)
31. Star Club (17:44)
    - Red Sails In The Sunset (Cover)
    - Be-Bop-A-Lula (Cover)
    - Where Have You Been All My Life (Cover)
    - Your Feet's Too Big (Cover)
    - Hallelujah I Love Her So (Cover)
    - Little Queenie (Cover)
    - Falling In Love Again (Cover)
    - Shimmy Shake (Cover)
    - I Remember You (Cover)
    - Reminiscing (Cover)
    - Sheila (Cover)
    - Red Hot (Cover)   

Tracklist 6 (Bonus Disc)

01.  Gnik Nus (17:15)
   - Magica Mellotron Music
   - I Look Out The Window
   - Her Majesty
   - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Acoustic)
   - Gnik Nus
   - Tomorrow Never Knows/Within You Without You
   - Hot As Sun
   - How Do You Tell Someone
   - Take This Hammer/Long Lost John (Cover)
   - Cat Mama/Black Dog Blues (Cover)
   - Singing The Blues (Cover)
02.  Let It Back (20:32)
   - Rock And Roll Music (Cover)
   - I'll Wait Till Tomorrow
   - High-Heel Sneakers (Cover)
   - Won't You Please Say Goodbye
   - Miss Ann/Kansas City/Lawdy Miss Clawdy (Cover)
   - Penina
   - Good Rockin Tonite (Cover)
   - Too Bad About Sorrows
   - Jessie's Dream
   - He Said, He Said
   - The Palace of the King of the Birds
   - Ramblin Woman
   - The Palace of the King of the Birds
03.  I Told You Before (28:48)
   - Michael Row The Boat Ashore (Cover)
   - Taking a Trip To Carolina
   - Short Fat Fanny (Cover)
   - Hey Little Girl (Cover)
   - I Told You Before
   - All I Want Is You
   - Jenny Jenny Slippin And Slidin (Cover)
   - Twenty Flight Rock (Cover)
   - Bring It On Home To Me (Cover)
   - One Blue
   - Los Paranoias
   - Crying Waiting Hoping (Cover)
   - Apple Jam
04.  Revolution 20 (12:57)
   - Because (A Capella)
   - Fields
   - I'm Only Sleeping (Instrumental)
   - Revolution 1
   - A Day In The Life
   - Revolution 1

======================================
======================================

31 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mike M.
      I have been advised that there are some tracks missing. I have posted new links and also included missing links if that is all you want. Sorry for the missing files.
      Cheers

      Delete
    2. Thanks for updating before I had a chance to listen.
      Hope that Lemonflag can help with Vol 2.

      Thanks for sharing your hobby.


      Cheers,
      Mike M

      Delete
  2. Hi Butterboy...just d/l this Beatles album...amazing...but it seems some tracks are missing: CD 1, tracks 3 and 7; CD 2, tracks 1 and 4; CD 4, tracks 18 and 30; CD 5, track 30. Can you help? Thanks in advance...

    Silvio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Silvio,
      Apologies for the missing files, Not sure what happened there... Its certainly frustrating i'm sure. Thanks for letting me know.
      Here are the Missing files you have identified. I will also update the main links soon.
      Beatles - The Lost Album - Missing Tracks
      https://www84.zippyshare.com/v/VkWwNWA4/file.html

      Delete
    2. Hi Butterboy...mission acomplished...thanks for everything...cheers

      Silvio

      Delete
  3. Butterboy
    Thanks for posting this great collection. Did you know that Vol 2 has just come out. 14 cds and 136 tracks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lemonflag
      I did not know of a second volume. As you may know this one was originally shared with me by a friend. It is a great listen.
      Are there any links for Volume 2? or where to buy?

      Delete
    2. Thanks lemonflag. Much appreciated.

      Delete
  4. Hi, B-boy, now it seems like none of the links are working?

    BTW, as a Beatles fanatic of many decades standing, I have downloaded, listened to, and then deleted this collection twice from different sites. But everyone else seems to LOVE it so I keep coming back to figure out what I'm not getting! So I'm going to try it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gummo,
      I checked the links and had a problem too. I have reinstated the links and now works fine.
      I don't know why that happened as the have been hundreds of downloads.

      This set is really wonderful for me. I have a huge collection of Beatles boots and historical recordings so I guess I enjoy the sounds they made and enjoy how they got to the tracks they eventually turned up on their albums. Try again it can be fun.
      But, at the end of the day, we all know what we like, don't feel you've missed anything. It may not be your thing. Cheers Gummo.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for this fine set, ButterBoy - and further thanks to fellow Butter-fan LemonFlag for Volume 2... cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aging Child.
      Yeah. Great news from LemonFlag

      Delete
  6. I found Lost Album volume 2 in the 1337x (121 sedders):

    https://1337x.to/torrent/3673149/The-Beatles-The-Lost-Album-II-14-CD-Box-Set-2019-Mp3-Songs-PMEDIA/

    also the volume Two and a Half on PB:

    https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/31304611

    both are absolutely WONDERFUL!

    also thanks for sharing the volume 1, I didn't know this series and I became a fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alexandre
      Appreciate you commenting and for sharing. Cheers

      Delete
  7. If you haven't gotten volume 2 yet, I have it in lossless (flac) format. If you're interested, let me know and we can work out how to get it to you. I can convert it to lossy if you prefer. Just let me know. Many thanks for a great site with some truly awesome posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi drmwvr2.
      Thank you for you kind offer and thank you for your kind words.
      I have the second and third volumes already. Truly appreciate you offering to help out.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  8. I just downloaded vol 4 (The Last Lost Album, 2020) at Pirate Bay, it's absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carl,
      Thanks for the Info.
      Any chance of sending the link. I always have trouble with PB. Thanks in advance.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Sure Butterboy, I found this link with the torrent files (flac and mp3) for the 4 volumes: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1QDCtv1F5RtHCAPju8J8EmtA_2XR7PZBA
      Regards :)

      Delete
    3. Hi Carl,
      Thank you for the file links, appreciated.
      Is there a specific site that these files are from. They seem to be well organized. Or did you create the link from your own files using Google Drive.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  9. In fact I got this link through a forum (BootlegZone) someone organized the torrents on their googledrive :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much BB. Do you have discs 7 and 8 from the set? Places like Discogs advise this being an 8 set box. Do you have plans for volumes 2, 2.5 and 3 in the future? Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi zamnocob.
      I do have all volumes and plan to post them at some stage.
      This one though was the very first 6CD, before it was expanded to 8.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  11. Great stuff. Much obliged. Best regards to you BB.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi BB, I'm confused, I was actually looking around the web for that new (and last ever) Beatle song that is supposed to come out this month "Now And Then". So I saw on Discogs that there is a song of the same name on the bootleg called The Lost album. See CD3. Has (Collage) after the title? Not sure what that means or even if this is the same song that was recently found. Also Discogs shows this album with 8 CD's your has 6? Was there an expanded re-issue made later on? Any info would be great.
    Thanks,
    -D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 6 CD set was the first issued as far as I am aware. Then I also have an 8 CD set and I also have each of the sets issued thereafter. I plan to repost the entire series.
      Here is a link to the track you mentioned. https://krakenfiles.com/view/1VxbVSlrMH/file.html
      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Hi D.
      Please try again. It is working for me.
      Cheers.

      Delete
    3. https://nypost.com/2023/11/02/entertainment/john-lennon-croons-i-miss-you-on-new-beatles-song-now-and-then-and-youll-feel-the-same-review/

      Delete