Saturday, February 15, 2020

VA - Mastermix Classic Cuts presents, The 12 Inch Box Disco [2005] (4 x CD's)

MASTERMIX CLASSIC DISCO

VA - Mastermix Classic Cuts presents, The 12 Inch Box Disco [2005] (4 x CD's)


12" Box Set Disco (4 Original CD's) is an indispensable set of rare and collectible 12” versions of classic tracks! These longer versions are often works of pure genius by the producers, who were able to be more experimental and creative than with the 7 inch release. This set includes classics such as 'Rapture', 'Street Life', 'Boogie Wonderland' and 'Everybody Dance'.

===========================================================

Pt.1     Pt.2 

or

 ALL 

==========================================================

Track lists

CD 1


01 - Blondie - Rapture (10:00)
02 - Cerrone - Supernature (10:54)
03 - Oliver Cheatham - Get Down Saturday Night (6:51)
04 - Chic - Everybody Dance (8:27)
05 - Chic - Le Freak (5:30)
06 - Crusaders feat. Randy Crawford - Street Life (11:18)
07 - D-Train - You´re The One For Me (7:16)
08 - Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland (8:19)
09 - Galaxy feat. Phil Fearon - Dancing Tight (6:13)

CD 2


01 - Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive (7:55)
02 - Gloria Gaynor - Reach Out, I´ll Be There (6:14)
03 - Gonzales - Haven´t Stopped Dancing Yet (7:54)
04 - Dan Hartman - Vertigo Relight My Fire (11:56)
05 - Jacksons - Can You Feel It (6:08)
06 - Jacksons - Shake Your Body (8:36)
07 - Rick James - Super Freak (7:04)
08 - David Joseph - You Can´t Hide (6:41)
09 - KC & The Sunshine Band - That´s The Way (5:06)
10 - Lipps Inc. - Funkytown (7:44)

CD 3

01 - George McCrae - Rock Your Baby (6:19)
02 - Stephanie Mills - The Medicine Song (6:20)
03 - Real Thind - Can You Feel The Force (7:39)
04 - Sharon Redd - Can You Handle It (8:58)
05 - Diana Ross - Work That Body (6:30)
06 - Shakatak - Down On The Street (4:45)
07 - Shalamar - A Night To Remember (5:31)
08 - Shalamar - Uptown Festival (8:42)
09 - Sister Sledge - He´s The Greatest Dancer (6:14)
10 - Sister Sledge - Lost In Music (6:37)
11 - Sparks - The Number One Song In Heaven (7:25)

CD 4

01 - Sugarhill Gang - Rapper´s Delight (14:31)
02 - Donna Summer - Bad Girls (4:55)
03 - Donna Summer - I Feel Love (8:12)
04 - Sylvester - You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) (6:29)
05 - Bobby Thurston - Check Out The Groove (7:22)
06 - Village People - Y.M.C.A. (6:47)
07 - Anita Ward - Ring My Bell (8:07)
08 - Viola Wills - Gonna Get Along Without You Now (5:20)
09 - Yarbrough & Peoples - Don´t Stop The Music (7:50)
10 - Michael Zager Band - Let´s All Chant (6:49)

=============================================================
=============================================================

20 comments:

  1. This is Great!! More of the Hot Stuff! I like these extended cuts.. 12" Rules!
    I know where dis is gonna go. It's a Boogie Wonderland! I hope I will survive.
    Thank you BB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome mrRadio.
      Thats tha way, aha, aha...I like it

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this collection, Butter - now I can happily blow the dust off my platform shoes and polyesters, and make like Mr. Radio: boogie on out to Funkytown. See you guys under the mirrored ball!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Aging Child,
      I had the Boogie Fever once but my hips are out of alignment now, so I only get the fever part.
      Hope you platform shoes are highly polished so they reflect that mirror ball...but may I suggest you replace the polyester (as it creates to much static)and possibly consider a simple netted tank top singlet (always makes a statement).

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Butter, it doesn't take a lot of hip action to shake your groove thing, I'm sure!
      (PS: I never was The Greatest Dancer, either, but at one point I did have two pairs of these: https://www.rustyzipper.com/shop.cfm?viewpartnum=179659 - very snazzy (though chunky), and super reflective.)

      Delete
    3. They are sooo beautiful. :).
      patent leather ,shine on man...

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. These are all my personal top favourites, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ron,
      That great to hear. Enjoy these versions.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. if I make it heaven I hope we can mix together - merci maestro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, BB. Some good versions here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are a couple of tracks I'd really like to get here, but I have trouble with zippyshare, any chance of getting a different link?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you repost it, please?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex,
      Whilst the Zippy links were down, I checked the other links above, and they are working fine. Please use those. If you have any issues let me know.
      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Hi Alex.
      I have now also added a link for the whole set.
      Cheers.

      Delete