Monday, July 8, 2019

Elvis Presley - The Complete 1954-1962 USA Singles [2015] (4 X CD's) + Booklet



ELVIS PRESLEY


Elvis Presley - The Complete 1954-1962 USA Singles [2015] (4 X CD's) + Booklet


This box of 4CDs includes 100 titles that represent the complete American singles and EPS Elvis Presley published between 1954 and 1962. These titles appear in chronological order of their publication. This box of 4CDs is accompanied by a detailed booklet of 20 pages with information fed on the titles included, as well as rare photographs and archival documents.


===========================================================

ALL 

or

ALL 

===========================================================

Track lists

CD1


  1. That S All Right Mama
  2. Blue Moon of Kentucky
  3. Good Rockin Tonight
  4. I Don't Care If the Sun Don't Shine
  5. Milkcow Blues Boogie
  6. You Re a Heartbreaker
  7. Baby, Let S Play House
  8. I M Left, You Re Right, She S Gone
  9. Mystery Train
  10. I Forgot to Remember to Forget
  11. Heartbreak Hotel
  12. I Was the One
  13. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
  14. My Baby Left Me
  15. Hound Dog
  16. Don't Be Cruel
  17. Blue Suede Shoes
  18. Tutti Frutti
  19. I Got a Woman
  20. I M Counting on You
  21. I LL Never Let You Go (Little Darlin)
  22. I M Gonna Sit Right Down and Cry (Over You)
  23. Tryin to Get to You
  24. I Love You Because
  25. Blue Moon

CD2

  1. Just Because
  2. Money Honey
  3. One-Sided Love Affair
  4. Lawdy Miss Clawdy
  5. Shake Rattle and Roll
  6. Love Me Tender
  7. Anyway You Want Me (That S How I Will Be)
  8. Playing for Keeps
  9. Too Much
  10. All Shook Up
  11. That S When Your Heartaches Begin
  12. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
  13. Loving You
  14. Jailhouse Rock
  15. Treat Me Nice
  16. Don T
  17. I Beg of You
  18. Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
  19. Doncha Think It S Time
  20. Hard Headed Woman
  21. Don't Ask Me Why
  22. One Night
  23. I Got Stung
  24. I Need Your Love Tonight
  25. (Now and Then There S) a Fool Such As I

CD3


  1. Big Hunk O Love
  2. My Wish Came True
  3. Stuck on You
  4. Fame and Fortune
  5. It S Now or Never
  6. A Mess of Blues
  7. Are You Lonesome Tonight?
  8. I Gotta Know
  9. Surrender
  10. Lonely Man
  11. I Feel So Bad
  12. Wild in the Country
  13. (Marie S the Name) His Latest Flame
  14. Little Sister
  15. Can't Help Falling in Love
  16. Rock-A-Hula Baby
  17. Good Luck Charm
  18. Anything That S Part of You
  19. She S Not You
  20. Just Tell Her Jim Said Hello
  21. Return to Sender
  22. Where Do You Come from
  23. Rip It Up*
  24. Love Me*
  25. When My Blue Moon Turns to Gold Again*

CD4


  1. (There LL Be) Peace in the Valley (For Me)
  2. It S No Secret (What God Can Do)
  3. I Believe
  4. Take My Hand, Precious Lord
  5. I Need You So
  6. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
  7. Blueberry Hill
  8. Is It So Strange
  9. Flaming Star
  10. Summer Kisses, Winter Tears
  11. Follow That Dream
  12. Angel
  13. What a Wonderful Life
  14. I M Not the Marrying Kind
  15. King of the Whole Wide World
  16. This Is Living
  17. Riding the Rainbow
  18. Home Is Where the Heart Is
  19. I Got Lucky
  20. A Whistling Tune
  21. Long Tall Sally*
  22. First in Line*
  23. Paralyzed*
  24. How S the World Treating You*
  25. How Do You Think I Feel*

=============================================================
=============================================================



5 comments:

  1. A reminded of how great Elvis was. His real legacy is contained on the first two CDs of this set. There isn't a clunker amongst them. On the later CDs there is a thining out of genuine rock 'n' roll, particularly when listening to some of the disappointing film songs and those recordings where he wanted to be Bing Crosby (really!) or Mario Lanza (more really!) However all-in-all, this encapsulates the mans stake in the rock 'n' roll pantheon. Thanks Butterboy, another good post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Man from Mordor,
      I don't always know why I like Elvis, but I do.
      He truly has something that attracts(Guess that's one reason he is so revered around the world).

      Enjoy the music.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Butterboy, can you re-up this? Thanks in advance.
    Best regards.
    João Abel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi João Abel.
      New links established, tested and working.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Butterboy, thank you for your help. Keep going.
    Best regards.
    João Abel

    ReplyDelete