Monday, February 21, 2022

BB'S LUCKY DIP # 85

 

BB'S LUCKY DIP # 85

Lucky Dip's will be a mystery gift to those who choose to pick them up. 


Today's links: Mixed SOUL Bag


Stephen's Quote Of The Day:    "I never really got paid for 'Tell It Like Is,' but I look back at it and say God knew what he was doing; he probably figured that if I had got money back in them days, I wouldn't be here now. That's okay. I'm here. And I'm still singing the song." ... Aaron Neville


=============================================

Pt. 1   Pt.2   Pt.3 

============================================

4 comments:

  1. "I never really got paid for 'Tell It Like Is,' but I look back at it and say God knew what he was doing; he probably figured that if I had got money back in them days, I wouldn't be here now. That's okay. I'm here. And I'm still singing the song."
    Aaron Neville

    What a nice guy .....

    Cheers
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephen,
      ... he also has a fantastic voice that he shares with us.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Some really great stuff here, listening now and digging it. The basslines on some of these tunes (like the Ann Sexton album) are just killing it! Peace.

    ReplyDelete