Monday, August 22, 2022

BB LUCKY DIP #135

BB LUCKY DIP #135

Lucky Dip's will be a mystery gift to those who choose to pick them up. 



Today's topic: 1971


Stephen's Quote of the Day:    "I personally believe that I was... a previous life or something... a previous reincarnation, a bard of some sort, because most of the things I write about are descriptions of places I've never been to."     ...Marc Bolan"


=============================================

Pt.1     Pt.2    Pt.3 

=============================================

=============================================

8 comments:

  1. "I personally believe that I was... a previous life or something... a previous reincarnation, a bard of some sort, because most of the things I write about are descriptions of places I've never been to."
    Marc Bolan

    Marc month is coming

    Cheers
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many thank yooos!!! you've turned me on to so much different music I never heard before...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That really makes me happy, caver.
      Music is a rewarding experience. Enjoy all you find.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Hi Butterboy,
    Last comment defines perfectly what I feel about you and your blog!!! I've discovered a lot of different music here. It's a place where one never knows what will be published! :-)
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Il Commendatore.
      I like that someone is surprised by the posts here. That is primarily why lucky dips have been so popular.
      You just don't know what you are getting.
      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. I love the Lucky Dips for this exact reason. It's like mining for diamonds -- when I find a piece of music from an artist I'd never heard of or never listened to before, and the music connects with me, it's a treat. Sometimes it's cosmically mind-blowing. Thanks, Butterboy, and your collaborators too!

      Delete
    3. Thank you, BG.
      Appreciated.
      Cheers.

      Delete