Thursday, June 22, 2023

LUCKY DIP #222

 

LUCKY DIP #222

Lucky Dip's will be a mystery gift to those who choose to pick them up. 


Today's topic: OVERLOOKED 70's 3


Stephen's Quote of The Day:    "Be-Bop Deluxe represents only a tiny fraction of my creative life. My career as a musician didn’t stop with the band’s demise, it went on at an even more intense pace. I’m making the music I feel I have to make without any commercial restraints.”   ...Bill Nelson" ... 


===============================================

Pt.1     Pt.2 

=============================================

=============================================

3 comments:

  1. Yet another genius.......this one is still going and continues making great music....

    “Be-Bop Deluxe represents only a tiny fraction of my creative life. My career as a musician didn’t stop with the band’s demise, it went on at an even more intense pace. I’m making the music I feel I have to make without any commercial restraints.”
    Bill Nelson

    Cheers
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephen.
      Bill Nelson's work is amazing.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Wanna call to your attention this may actually be
    OVERLOOKED 70's #3
    See Lucky Dips #119 and #120 from June 2022.

    ReplyDelete