Monday, December 11, 2023

BB LUCKY DIP #271

BB LUCKY DIP #271

Lucky Dip's will be a mystery gift to those who choose to pick them up. 



Today's topic: MIXED BAG



Stephen's Quote of The Day:    "If it's a good LP, you'll get that tingle that makes you put it on again no matter what your initial reaction was. On the other hand, if you don't get that tingle, you'd better take it straight down to the record exchange.”   ...Andy Partridge


=============================================

ALL 

or

ALL 

=============================================

=============================================


5 comments:

  1. “If it's a good LP, you'll get that tingle that makes you put it on again no matter what your initial reaction was. On the other hand, if you don't get that tingle, you'd better take it straight down to the record exchange.”
    Andy Partridge

    Cheers
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephen.
      if I did that, I would have lost a lot of great albums that I grew into later on.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Thanks BB That is so true! My first listen to The Incredible String Band was not good. It took a few times to get by the strangeness. I'm glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That how it works, lemonflag.
      Once we take our prejudices away our mind is freer.
      I used to avoid certain album covers when I was younger. Today I think that was an unwise prejudice. Then I bought albums based on the cover art and some of the time I wish I didn't. Thats evolution, I guess.
      Cheers

      Delete