Monday, October 23, 2023

BB LUCKY DIP #257

BB LUCKY DIP #257

Lucky Dip's will be a mystery gift to those who choose to pick them up. 


Today's topic: MIXED BAG


Stephen's Quote of The Day:    "I had made a lot of money for the company, and I had nothing to show for it." ...Mary Wells (Talking about Motown Records) [My Guy was Motown’s first Billboard #1 Pop Hit]


==============================================================

Pt.1     Pt.2     Pt.3 

or

Pt.1     Pt.2     Pt.3 

=============================================================

=============================================================

4 comments:

  1. "I had made a lot of money for the company, and I had nothing to show for it."
    Mary Wells (Talking about Motown Records) [My Guy was Motown’s first Billboard #1 Pop Hit]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephen.
      That is a sad story for the artist.
      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Indeed......I believe Mary Wells was to be the Motown "chosen one", but the planned fame vehicle ended up being given to Diana Ross instead!

      Delete
  2. Thanks BB Finally catching up. My neighbour cut my cable three days ago in the middle of dl this set.

    ReplyDelete