Monday, September 26, 2022

BB LUCKY DIP #145

BB LUCKY DIP #145

Lucky Dip's will be a mystery gift to those who choose to pick them up. 


Today's topic: 1974


Stephen's Quote of The Day:    "There were other times when I wrote with someone in mind. More often than not, however, it wouldn’t happen if I tried to plan it.  I wrote a song for Dusty Springfield which turned out to be a big hit for Herman’s Hermits in America.”  ...Graham Gouldman 


=============================================

Pt.1     Pt.2 

=============================================

=============================================

6 comments:

  1. 10cc really were/are one of those bands with such a diverse musical experience. Always worth listening to. Accessible pop songs and experimental genius.
    All four were multi-instrumentalists, wrote and produced. All went on to other great things.

    “There were other times when I wrote with someone in mind. More often than not, however, it wouldn’t happen if I tried to plan it.
    I wrote a song for Dusty Springfield which turned out to be a big hit for Herman’s Hermits in America.”
    Graham Gouldman

    Cheers
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bb a very good selection of goodies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, doors97426.
      Hope they bring joy to your listening time.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. The year we go married...and my ears were so, so mainstream. I'm glad they've opened up over the years, and are fed a healthy diet thanks to you and others!

    ReplyDelete