Thursday, May 5, 2022

BB LUCKY DIP's #104

 

BB LUCKY DIP's #104

Lucky Dip's will be a mystery gift to those who choose to pick them up. 


Today's links: ENCYCLOPEDIA OF DOO WOP PART 1


Stephen's Quote Of The Day:    "I was singing doo-wop on the corner under the streetlight with four other guys when it wasn't called doo-wop. We just got together and sang, so that music is inside of me. It's a lot of stuff that has been rolling around in here and becoming this compost and has made me who I am as a singer."    ... Al Jarreau" 

====================================================

Pt.1   Pt.2     Pt.3   Pt.4  

====================================================

7 comments:

  1. this is great i'm sure the next parts to this will be worth waiting for thanks bb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The are 6 volumes in total doors97426.
      Posted at a later date.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. “I was singing doo-wop on the corner under the streetlight with four other guys when it wasn't called doo-wop. We just got together and sang, so that music is inside of me. It's a lot of stuff that has been rolling around in here and becoming this compost and has made me who I am as a singer.”
    Al Jarreau

    Cheers
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Stephen.
      It must be a great feeling to be in a Doo Wop band, especially when it works. Such beautiful sounds.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. too bad all fake 320 otherwise . thanks though

    ReplyDelete